UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2
ALCOHOL VOLUME 12.50%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 10ml Noilly Prat Original Dry Vermouth
- 100ml Schweppes 1783 Light Tonic (chilled & freshly opened)
- 2 long freshly peeled carrot slices
- 2 large coriander leaf sprigs
Glassware & Barware
- Balloon glass
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Y shaped vegetable peeler for the carrot slices
- Bottle opener for the tonic
Place 2 long carrot slices & a large coriander leaf sprig into a balloon glass then add the Bombay Sapphire & Noilly Prat.
Swirl well to mix & infuse then fill the glass with cubed ice.
Top with the tonic water & stir/fold gently to combine.
Garnish with a second large coriander leaf sprig.
Bartender top tips
We believe that carrot is the new cucumber! But if you don’t like coriander leaf and it’s putting you off making this cocktail, why not try using another fragrant earthy herb, such as sage, dill or even a rolled up bay leaf.